The Redrock Micro microRemote Handheld Bundle is a motorized lens control system. The system is comprised of three main components, the microRemote Basestation, a Redrock Torque motor and the Fingerwheel Controller. This bundle also includes the microRemote Fingerwheel Cable, which tethers the controller to the Basestation. The microRemote works on virtually any lens with standard 0.8 film pitch gears.
- The microRemote Basestation
- The microRemote Basestation is the heart of this all digital control system. The Basestation maps any lens to 270 degrees of rotation. Automatic or manual calibration is available, depending on the type of lens. The Basestation features female 1/4"-20 thread for convenient mounting options.
- The Fingerwheel Controller
- The microRemote fingerwheel controller attaches to the microHandGrip, or any standard size hand grip, and provides a full 270 degrees of rotation (with built-in hard stops), an exquisite, smooth feel with just the right amount of drag, and delivers precise, accurate focus pulls. In addition, the fingerwheel is a great controller for jib and crane operation.
- Redrock Torque Motor
- The Redrock Torque Motor is powerful enough to turn most lenses and compact enough to fit on any rig. The motor is powered by the microRemote Basestation. It is also compatible with third party controllers.