The ATV SDK162J Intelligent SD Keyboard Controller for Omni View Dome has connections for data lines and power available at the back of the chassis. No junction box is necessary, and this new generation keyboard is not backwards compatible with the SDC5LCDN or the SDK162N model keyboards.
This keyboard controller is capable of controlling dome cameras and provides remote control functions for a variety of external switching devices such as multiplexers and digital video recorders. The selectable protocols are programmable for each device on the data lines, making this keyboard controller ideal for existing systems containing several different manufacturers’ devices.
- 16 x 2 line LCD display
- Optional use of external junction box or direct connection to keyboard for domes and external switching devices
- Stylish design with jog/shuttle control
- 3-Axis joystick control of PTZ functions
- Good system compatibility with multiple protocols
- Multi-user support (1 master and up to 3 slave keyboards) 1
- Up to 254 dome cameras controllable including 64 dome cameras with alarm mode
- Multiplexers and DVR systems can be controlled remotely at each keyboard controller regardless of whether it is a master or a slave
- Up to 2 dome cameras' programmed data can be downloaded to nonvolatile memory space and later uploaded to new dome cameras
- Program and recall programmed preset positions, auto scan, tour, pattern for the selected dome camera
- Program spot monitor switching in the controller menu for up to 8 different sequence patterns
- Weekly and annual schedule of all program functions