Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your personal playing space with the AmpliTube Slash gear models from IK Multimedia.
AmpliTube Slash for Custom Shop is a suite of Slash's signature guitar effects, amplifiers, and speaker cabinets that he uses on tour and in the studio, available in a convenient desktop app and plug-in for your DAW.
AmpliTube Slash for Custom Shop features models of all the legendary signature gear used by Slash in the studio and in his live performances. You can also find rock models of the legendary Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee, the Marshall AFD100, plus all of Slash’s signature guitar pedals. Also included is a massive collection of Slash guitar tone preset settings, provided as starting points for your own tone tweaking or playing along.
The AmpliTube Custom Shop is a free software package for your Mac or PC that includes a complete guitar dual signal chain, tuner, pedal boards, amplifier head, cabinet, microphone, and rack effects section. It comes with 24 pieces of included gear, and access to IK’s online virtual music store where you can purchase AmpliTube Slash gear models either a-la-carte or as a complete suite.
When used as a standalone application, the AmpliTube Custom Shop features a 4-track recorder section and a song-player feature for playing along with pre-recorded material (like Slash's new Apocalyptic Love Album). The SpeedTrainer function allows you to slow down digital audio material so you can learn the licks, note for note, without affecting the pitch. Two of the most important features that help you sound your best are also included - a digital chromatic tuner and metronome, so you'll always play in tune and in time.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer a realistic emulation of real world gear and great sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals, and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization, and more, plus free online sharing service for user presets called Preset XChange
- Perfect integration with IK's range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard, and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube's quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch - the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
AmpliTube Custom Shop Slash Models include:
Delay - Slash's Delay Pedal, this model is based on the Boss DD3 digital delay
Slash Gate - A handy little noise eliminator based on the MXR Smart-Gate
Slash "OctoBlue" - An octave & distortion pedal all in one. Based on the MXR Blue Box
Slash X-Chorus - Extreme control over chorus rate and eq, based on the MXR Stereo Chorus
Slash's Secret Booster - Kicks in the gain for solos, this little gem is based on a double secret Custom Audio Distortion/Boost pedal
Slash WahDist - This über cool pedal is based on the Dunlop SW - 95 (Slash Wah)
Marshall JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee Head - Officially licensed Marshall JCM Slash unit
Marshall AFD100 - An official version of the Marshall high-gain head