The ASUS BP6375 Pro Series Desktop PC is powered by a third generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, which smoothly performs several tasks at once. The vPro processor also offers extensive hardware management including remote monitor, inspect, update and start up capabilities. The BP6375 also features 100% solid capacitors, which ensures long lasting durability even under heavy system loads.
The BP6375 is equipped with 8GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. The computer also features a SuperMulti DVD burner and a 500GB hard drive. For connectivity, the BP6375 has dual front panel and dual rear panel USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. There are dual front panel and dual rear panel USB 2.0 ports as well, which support connection of multiple peripheral devices.
For connecting to the Internet, the computer features a 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 jack. Plus, you can output video to multiple types of displays thanks to the DVI-D, dual DisplayPort and VGA connections. The BP6375 supports one key, single click recovery and it runs a user-friendly Windows 7 Professional (64-bit) operating system. Other features include ASUS's exclusive EPU PC energy saving controller chip, 6-channel integrated audio and the ASUS Q-Fan Technology for cool, stable system operation. The desktop is also ENERGY STAR 5.2 and EPEAT Gold certified for eco-friendly and energy efficient operation.
- Windows 7 Professional operating system for familiar Windows computing environment and compatibility
- 3.1GHz Intel Core i5-3450 processor for smooth multitasking performance with Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz
- AI Suite II is a user-friendly, all-in-one interface that integrates ASUS utilities and allows users to check system information, update BIOS and access other ASUS-exclusive utilities
- Intel vPro Technology for robust remote user control
- The BP6375 gives users the ability to multitask on up to three independent displays without extra VGA cards needed
- Built-in COM and Parallel Ports feature a modular design that offers more flexible support for hard drives, RAM, PCI cards and USB devices
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for ensured security from real world threats
- Chassis Intrusion Alert brings up special security notices in the event your PC has been opened without your knowledge
- Dual front panel and dual rear panel SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for up to ten times faster performance than standard USB 2.0
- 8GB of system memory for enhanced multitasking performance
- F9 one key, single click recovery for quick data backup data restoration when needed
- 500GB hard drive with 7200RPM drive speed for ample data storage
- SuperMulti DVD-RW drive to playback and record CDs and DVDs
- ASUS EPU saves up to 40% energy consumption during operation
- 100% solid capacitors deliver enhanced durability for long-lasting life
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 and EPEAT Gold certified for eco-friendly and energy efficient operation and recycling at end of life
- ASUS Q-Fan Technology for cool, stable system operation
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010 trial to perform the most common and basic productivity tasks right out of the box
- USB keyboard and mouse included for PC control and navigation