The MS-77 DSLR/Video Mini Shotgun Microphone Kit from Senal is a complete professional solution for recording audio directly to your DSLR or camcorder. With a professional electret condenser capsule and a lightweight pen-sized design, it allows for accurate dialog capture without compromising your compact setup or getting in the way of your shot.
The MS-77 has a hypercardioid polar pattern that allows it to clearly pick up subjects directly in front of it while strongly rejecting unwanted off-axis sound. Designed for the clear capture of dialog, the MS-77 is optimized for applications such as capturing interviews both in and outdoors. Its small, 7.6" frame stays out of the frame when mounted to your DSLR, assuring your mic will never be in your shot, even with most wide-angle lenses.
The MS-77 has an SPL handling of up to 126dB, allowing it be used with ease on louder sources. For quieter or more subtle subjects, the MS-77 has a 3-stage gain control offering 0, 10, or 20dB of additional gain, allowing you to bypass the notoriously noisy preamps aboard many cameras and camcorders. Featuring flexible, convenient and durable detachable cabling, the mic comes with a partially coiled 7-inch 3.5mm cable for camera mounting and a 10' straight 3.5mm cable for boom mounting. The kit also includes a rugged shockmount that can be mounted directly to a boompole, and a shoe-mount you can attach for mounting to a camera. The shockmount slides effortlessly onto the base of the microphone for a sturdy hold and the camera shoe-mount screws easily into the bottom of the shockmount. Its slim profile allows fast and easy access to all controls and it can be tilted on the shockmount, allowing you to adjust the angle of the mic as needed. The included windscreen helps reduce wind noise while in use. The kit includes a limited 10-year warranty.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern is optimized to focus on the subject in front of the microphone and reject off-axis sound, limiting distractions from your video recording
- Level adjustments allow for reliable audio capture from quiet sources without having to use noisy camera preamps
- Included tiltable shockmount with shoe-mount adapter isolates the microphone from vibrations in your camera or boompole to minimize handling noise
- Shoe-mount adapter with a 1/4"-20 threaded socket lets you mount the MS-77 on a camera or boompole
- 3.5mm audio connection plugs into your DSLR or camcorder's audio input jack to record live audio directly into your camera