This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 7.4V, 3900mAh Li-Ion Battery Pack for DS125 / DS160 / DS161 Substrobes from Ikelite powers the DS125, DS160 and DS161 underwater strobes. It has a voltage of 7.4V and a capacity of 3900mAh. Low internal resistance enables it to provide up to twice the number of flashes per charge and an even faster recycle time than that which is possible with older NiMH cells. The battery is 18% lighter than the 4066.5 NiMH battery pack, which makes the strobes neutrally buoyant in saltwater. Its depth rating is 300' (91.4 m). Several redundant safety features prevent the battery from overheating or exploding, which is especially helpful when traveling. Charge it via the optional 4067.1 Smart Charger.
- Compatible with DS125, DS160 and DS161 underwater strobes
- Thanks to its low internal resistance, the battery is capable of providing up to twice the number of flashes per charge and an even faster recycle time than that which is possible with older NiMH cells
- It's 18% lighter than the 4066.5 NiMH battery pack, which makes the strobes neutrally buoyant in saltwater
- Safe to use underwater to a maximum depth of 300' (91.4 m)
- A number of redundant safety features keep it from overheating or exploding, which is especially convenient during travel
- Charges via optional 4067.1 Smart Charger