The SA-100 Single Strobe Kit for Ikelite DS Substrobes consists of a #4086.61 SA-100 Arm and a #4103.51 Ikelite ICS-5 Digital TTL Sync Cord. It is compatible with Ikelite DS Substrobes for underwater photography (strobes not included). The arm provides full strobe aim with 2 clamps and a 6" (15 cm) extension. The overall extended length is 14" (34.5 cm). The arm has 2 segments, both of which have ball joints.
The ICS-5 coiled sync cord connects your Ikelite substrobe to an Ikelite TTL/Digital underwater camera housing. The strobe can be fired in TTL/auto and manual exposure modes, so long as the housing features the appropriate TTL/auto hot-shoe assembly. Otherwise, strobe triggering through the cord is limited to manual exposure.
- Works with Ikelite DS Substrobes (sold separately)
- SA-100 arm provides full strobe aim with 2 clamps and a 6" (15 cm) extension. Has an overall extended length of 14" (34.5 cm). The arm's 2 segments are ball-jointed
- One of several interchangeable components for building or adding to the Ikelite ball arm system, or for attachment to TLC/Ultralight arm systems
- ICS-5 coiled sync cord connects Ikelite underwater substrobe to Ikelite TTL/Digital underwater housing
- Cord enables strobe to be fired in either TTL/auto or manual exposure mode, provided the housing is equipped with the proper TTL/auto hot-shoe assembly--if not, strobe triggering through the cord will only be possible in manual mode