This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The SA-100 Single Strobe Kit for Ikelite DS Substrobes consists of a #4086.61 SA-100 Arm and a #4103.51 Ikelite ICS-5 Digital TTL Sync Cord. It is compatible with Ikelite DS Substrobes for underwater photography (strobes not included). The arm provides full strobe aim with 2 clamps and a 6" (15 cm) extension. The overall extended length is 14" (34.5 cm). The arm has 2 segments, both of which have ball joints.
The ICS-5 coiled sync cord connects your Ikelite substrobe to an Ikelite TTL/Digital underwater camera housing. The strobe can be fired in TTL/auto and manual exposure modes, so long as the housing features the appropriate TTL/auto hot-shoe assembly. Otherwise, strobe triggering through the cord is limited to manual exposure.
- Works with Ikelite DS Substrobes (sold separately)
- SA-100 arm provides full strobe aim with 2 clamps and a 6" (15 cm) extension. Has an overall extended length of 14" (34.5 cm). The arm's 2 segments are ball-jointed
- One of several interchangeable components for building or adding to the Ikelite ball arm system, or for attachment to TLC/Ultralight arm systems
- ICS-5 coiled sync cord connects Ikelite underwater substrobe to Ikelite TTL/Digital underwater housing
- Cord enables strobe to be fired in either TTL/auto or manual exposure mode, provided the housing is equipped with the proper TTL/auto hot-shoe assembly--if not, strobe triggering through the cord will only be possible in manual mode