The Dual Infrared Wireless System with 2 Handheld Wireless Microphones from Nady includes a wireless receiver, two handheld wireless transmitters with unidirectional mic capsules, two infrared sensors with cables to connect to the receiver, an RCA to 1/4" TS cable, and four AA batteries. It can be used in an installed setting and has up to a 30' range of operation. Both microphones can be used simultaneously and have independent volume control knobs.
The receiver features a single RCA output with the mixed signal from channels A and B. Each handheld mic is powered by two included AA batteries, and can provide up to 6 hours of operation.
- Simultaneous 2-channel operation of both transmitters
- IR signal reception LED indicators
- Channel A/B mixed audio output
- Separate Channel A and Channel B volume controls
- Two IR sensor coaxial inputs