The black EO Travel Backpack from Incase Designs is a customized bag for those who need a multi-purpose pack for business or personal use. For business, there's a separate compartment to hold your 17" MacBook Pro in its own padded sleeve and your iPad in a slip-in pocket. For leisure, it can be used as an overnight bag. The pack opens butterfly style, folding flat to give you full access to the interior. This comes in quite handy when passing through airline security or even if you just want to retrieve or re-pack something.
The bag is constructed with a triple coated weather-resistant front panel and padded back panel for comfort while on the move. The backpack straps can be adjusted to make the pack feel comfortable. The included sternum strap will help with balance and the top and side grab handles are for quick access moments such as retrieval from a car trunk or luggage rack. YKK zippers with custom pulls make opening and closing the bag easy.
For storage, there are multiple interior organizer pockets for small items such as cables, chargers and other computer support equipment. The front has a rapid access zippered pocket for ID, tickets, map or collateral material. For extra storage space, the main compartment expands an extra 35% for personals. The EO Travel Backpack is backed by a one-year limited warranty from Incase Designs.
- Separate technology pocket: padded sleeve fits up to 17" MacBook Pro
- Additional slip-in iPad pocket
- MacBook compartment opens flat to easily pass through airport security
- Organizer pockets for chargers, cables and other essentials
- Main compartment expands 35% for overnight travel
- Quick-access front zipper pocket
- Padded back panels and shoulder straps with breathable mesh
- Sternum strap for comfortable carrying
- Triple coated weather-resistant front panel
- Compression straps stabilize and secure contents
- Durable YKK zippers with custom pulls
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.5" (100.3 cm)