The stone gray One Bag 10 Camera Bag from UNDFIND is designed to hold your DSLR with three lenses and accessories. It's also sized to hold your 10" tablet/notebook in a separate sleeve. The small width design gives the bag a small profile while its depth allows the bag to hold a lens attached to your camera. The padded insert includes movable dividers that allow you to sculpt the interior to suit whatever gear you need on a given day. Remove the insert and you have one large storage space for personals or other items.
The canvas covered neoprene bag includes neoprene pockets for small accessories such as memory cards, batteries or business cards. The nylon shoulder strap secures to the bag with leather bindings and the bag's designer shoulder pad is made from wetsuit grade neoprene. Your tripod can be attached to the bottom of the bag with touch fastened straps that can be removed when they're not needed. In addition, the bag can be expanded by the use of accessory straps on the side of the bag that accept optional pouches.
Access to your gear is via a full length zipper on the top of the bag. For carrying purposes, the bag includes a designer nylon strap and trolley sleeve that is used to mount your One Bag 10 over an optional rolling luggage cart. For foul weather, the bag is equipped with a rain jacket that can be stored in one of the bag's pockets. UNDFIND provides a series of optional, swappable designer covers that can be used to change the outward appearance of the bag. The bag is backed by UNDFIND's 90-day warranty.
- Short width for a smaller profile
- Extra depth to fit a camera body with lens attached
- The included insert creates adjustable individual pockets to store camera lenses or other electronic gadgets. The insert is padded to protect your lenses and equipment and fits lenses up to 70-200mm f/2.8 in size
- The cover has accessory pockets for small items such as media cards, batteries, business cards
- Adjustable insert dividers
- Touch fastened straps allow you to carry your tripod on the bottom of the bag; remove the straps when they are not needed
- Bag footprint can be expanded by use of the included side accessory straps that will accept optional pouches
- Trolley sleeve for storing bag over optional rolling cart
- Included rain jacket can be stored in one of the bag's pockets when not required
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 26.5" (67.3 cm)