Pair the black Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad from Targus with your iPad 1st-4th Gen, iPad mini or Bluetooth enabled Mac, and you'll be able to type on its laptop-style keyboard from up to 33' away. Typing long emails or documents can be cumbersome using the iPad's virtual touch keyboard, and this physical keyboard provides a more spacious layout. Shortcut keys allow one-touch access to media/volume controls and more.
Since the keyboard features Bluetooth wireless technology, you won't need to worry about tangled cords getting in the way of your work. The keyboard has a slight tilt and keys that provide tactile feedback for an ergonomic typing experience. The keyboard is powered by two included AA batteries that last for up to seven months and a low power indicator light lets you know when they need to be replaced. The keyboard is sized to fit into a bag or backpack; at less than an inch thick it's compact and also lightweight for portability.
- This keyboard works with the iPad 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen and iPad mini. You can also use it with a Bluetooth enabled Mac
- Wireless Freedom
- Bluetooth wireless connection eliminates the need for cords that can tangle and get in your way. You can use the keyboard from up to 33' away from your iPad or Mac
- Comfortable Typing
- Slightly tilted with tactile feedback keys for ergonomic comfort
- Shortcut Keys
- Built-in shortcut keys allow one-touch access to media/volume controls and more
- Battery Powered
- Powered by two included AA batteries that last for up to 7 months. A low power indicator light lets you know when the battery's running low on power
- The keyboard is sized to fit into a bag or backpack and won't weigh you down when you take it on the go