The introduction of the MH2065V RoadMax Flash Head from Dynalite is great news for multi-tasking photographers who want to shoot video and stills simultaneously. This head can really take the heat; it comes standard with a 300W modeling lamp, but can be upgraded to 650W, making it a true hotlight/strobelight. It has a user-replaceable 2000W/s capacity flash tube which has an ideal color temperature of 5,400K, and powerful fan-cooling which means that you'll get extended life out of both the tube and the hotlight/modeling lamp. The detachable 18' power cable ensures that the heads have the smallest possible profile for packing and transportation. And speaking of transporting, photographers working on location will appreciate the MH2065V's 5.125" diameter form factor and 2.0 lb weight.
- MH2065V RoadMax Flash Head
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Bright 300W quartz halogen modeling lamp is upgradable to 650W for still and video work
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flash tube assembly
- The beam angle of the built-in 120 degree reflector can be widened or narrowed with optional parabolic reflectors, grids and barn doors