The Platinum Tools 10560 Ratcheted Telcom Cutter has a specially designed moving blade for handling larger diameter telephone cables. It can be used to cut up to 2,700 pair telephone cables and up to 750 MCM (380mm²) soft drawn copper and aluminum cables. Its cutting blades are manufactured from hardened tool steel for long life. The ratchet lock holds handles in closed position for storage.
- Cuts up to 2700 pair telephone cables
- Cuts up to 750 MCM copper and aluminum cables
- Quick blade release mechanism for safety and fast backout
- Locking latch for easy storage
- Rust-resistant black oxide finish
- Optional 1081 fixed handle cutting boot (sold separately) provides stability and increased leverage when cutting large diameter cables like 750 MCM