The Platinum Tools 10565 Ratcheted Utility Cutter is designed for simple 1-hand operation. It can be used to cut stranded, flexible copper, and aluminum cables up to 750 MCM (380mm2). The compact design works well in tight workspaces. Both fixed and moving cutting blades are precision ground. Its cutting blades are manufactured from high carbon tool steel and heat treated for long life.
- Cuts up to 750 MCM (380mm2) copper and aluminum cables
- Quick blade release mechanism
- Locking latch for easy storage
- Rust-resistant black oxide finish
- Optional 1081 fixed handle cutting boot (sold separately) provides stability and increased leverage when cutting large diameter cables like 750 MCM