The S-Video / Composite to USB Video Capture Cable from Startech enables you to capture analog video, as well as the accompanying 2-channel RCA audio, to your Mac or Windows computer from an S-Video or composite video device.
This USB video capture device connects from an S-Video or composite / RCA video output device, such as a Beta / VHS VCR, camcorder or PVR to a USB 2.0 port on your Mac or PC, to provide real-time MPEG-1, MPEG-2, and MPEG-4 encoding, and TWAIN support, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of systems and software.
The analog video capture cable supports a broad range of operating systems, delivering seamless USB video capture for Mac computers (OS 10.X), Windows 7 computers, as well as older Windows operating systems (Windows 2000/XP(32/64- bit)/Vista(32/64-bit).
Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the USB capture cable is the ideal solution for mobile applications, and is suitable as well for use with laptop and desktop computers.
- Works with Mac or Windows computers
- Choose from MPEG-1, MPEG-2, or MPEG-4 video encoding
- Features TWAIN support for use with various software titles
- Supports NTSC, PAL, and SECAM video capture
- Up to 30 fps analog video capture capability at maximum resolution of 720 x 480(NTSC) / 720 x 576(PAL)
- Plug and play device installation, requires no power adapter
- Snapshot function allows you to capture still images from video
- Small and lightweight design offers portability for on-the-go applications
- Convert VHS home movies to digital format. Connect your VCR, camcorder, or any other analog video source to your Mac or PC and capture your audio / video in MPEG 1/2/4 format
- Import recorded videos onto your Mac or Windows computer for editing, and make your own compilation