This is the CD/DVD-ROM version of the Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro Premium Edition Software from onOne Software. It's included in their Perfect Photo Suite 7 Premium software package and is used for image enlargement. Formerly known as Genuine Fractals, Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro increases image size faster and without the loss of sharpness or detail that you might normally expect. Enlarge your photos by up to 800%. The same patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms that were in Genuine Fractals are at the heart of this software.
The Enlarge Mobile Phone Snapshots feature has been improved, and presets for optimal output automatically crop, resize and adjust sharpening on your image. With Tiling and Batch Processing, you can get large format printing from a small format printer, quickly and easily.
- Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro, formerly Genuine Fractals, increases image size faster and without the loss of sharpness or detail that you might normally expect. The same patented, fractal-based interpolation algorithms that were in Genuine Fractals are at the heart of Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro with several improvements. Faster processing speeds, new presets that optimize clarity and detail of different image types, built-in output presets, and the redesigned user interface add to the power of Perfect Resize. Now, it's even better for preparing all types of images for print-including photos taken with DSLR cameras and snapshots taken with mobile devices. Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro can now be used as a standalone application, or directly with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or Apple Aperture
- Optimal Results for Any Image Type
- New presets powered by Genuine Fractals technology are now included. Each are designed to optimize the clarity and detail of different image types to give you the best quality enlargements for your every photo, whether taken with a DSLR camera or mobile phone
- How Large Can Perfect Resize Go?
- Enlarge your images 400-800%. Requires Adobe Flash Player
- Any Size Made Easy
- Because most digital camera sensors are a different aspect ratio from common paper sizes, you are generally forced to crop your image to get it to fit a specific paper size, and it can be difficult to determine how to do this and whether to do it before or after you resize the image. Perfect Resize helps by providing over sixty built-in document size presets that allow you to precisely crop and resize your image in one simple step
- Improved Enlarge Mobile Phone Snapshots
- Have you ever captured a great image on your phone that you wished you could enlarge and print with great quality? With the high quality image enlargement tools in Perfect Resize, including a new resize algorithm for low-resolution JPG files, you can
- Gallery Wrap
- When making enlargements for canvas, it is common to wrap a portion of the image around the wooden stretcher bars, creating a gallery wrap. However, when wrapping an image in this way, important detail can be lost near the edges. The Gallery Wrap feature in Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro automatically creates extended margins by reflecting or stretching the areas near the edge of the image allowing you to create a gallery wrap without sacrificing any of the original image
- Presets for Optimal Output
- Automatically crop, resize and adjust sharpening on your image with the new presets in Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro. Find presets for specific printer manufacturers and paper types that address subtle but important changes that need to be made in resolution and sharpening for optimal output. Whether you're printing on canvas with a gallery wrap, preparing images for video, or creating images for the web, you can count on Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro to best prepare your image how you need
- Tiling and Batch Processing
- Now you can get large format printing from a small format printer, quickly and easily. The new Tiling feature divides an enlargement into smaller pieces, preparing it for printing on a standard-sized printer. Just specify the paper size and overlap option and Perfect Resize will automatically resize the image and create individual tiles that are ready for printing. New in Perfect Resize is an improved version of the onOne batch-processing engine. This allows you to resize an entire folder of images to a consistent size and create up to two new versions of an image. You can control the size, resolution, file formats, name and location, color space, and even add a watermark logo
- Works Where You Do
- Integrates seamlessly into your workflow, no matter what tools and software you use. Works as a plug-in to Photoshop and Photoshop Elements or with Lightroom or Aperture. You can also use Perfect Resize 7.5 Pro as a standalone application