This is the CD/DVD-ROM version of Perfect Mask 5.2 Premium Edition Software from onOne Software. Part of their Perfect Photo Suite 7 Premium software package, it features an array of tools, such as Automatic Background Removal and Drop and Refine Brushes, to make selecting subjects and isolating backgrounds for removal both easy and highly accurate.
The Background Library provides numerous selectable options, including skies, sunsets, walls and muslin backgrounds. Benefit from flexible previews and a better, more intuitive interface that places your tools right at your fingertips.
Perfect Mask 5.2 works effectively as a standalone application or when integrated seamlessly into your Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom or Apple Aperture workflow. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Create high quality masks quickly and easily with new automated functionality and effective tools in Perfect Mask 5.2. Automatic Background Removal, Drop and Refine Brushes, and clean-up tools make selecting subjects and isolating backgrounds for removal highly accurate. Even when masking tough subjects like hair and glass on complex backgrounds, Perfect Mask 5.2 works well. Use the program directly with Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements or Apple Aperture as a plug-in, or use it as a standalone application
- Keep and Drop Tools
- Loosely brush areas you want to remove, like a distracting or boring background, with the Keep and Drop tools. Perfect Mask 5.2 automatically expands your brush stroke to similarly colored and textured areas to fill in or remove large areas of your image. This is a huge time saver. And, on consistent backgrounds this can be done in as little as a single brush stroke
- Refine Tool
- Mask through subjects that were extremely time consuming to mask before with a simple swipe of the Refine Tool. In tough areas like hair, tree branches and wedding veils, you can simply brush with the Refine Tool to automatically remove the background and any color fringes
- Automatic Solid Background Removal
- Remove solid color backgrounds with the click of a button. This means that if you shoot on a solid color, all the masking work is done for you. Perfect for green-screen shooting
- Background Library
- Replace an unsightly or uninteresting background in an otherwise great image with one of the backgrounds included with Perfect Mask 5.2. Choose from skies, sunsets, walls and muslin backgrounds, just to name a few
- Flexible Previews
- Create an accurate mask when you can see in real-time what you are selecting. Side-by-side previews and six different ways to look at your mask eliminate the need to toggle masks on and off to check your work as you go and help you make the adjustments you need and get the quality you want
- Improved User Interface
- Find all of your essential masking tools quickly with Perfect Mask's redesigned interface. All of the brushes, droppers and refinement tools are easy to access and right at your fingertips. With no tabs to jump between and fewer toolboxes to use, you can stay focused on creating quality masks within your images
- Combine Images for Many Creative Options
- In the Layers home module, you'll find tools designed specifically for photographers that combine the best parts of multiple photos and quickly retouch your images. You'll easily be able to swap faces or create a balanced exposure. You can also blend images for creative effects, create layouts, build composites, and more. Enjoy all the benefits and creative power of a layered workflow, even without Adobe Photoshop
- Works Where You Do
- Perfect Mask 5.2 integrates seamlessly into your workflow, no matter what tools and software you use. It works as a plug-in to Photoshop and Photoshop Elements or with Lightroom or Aperture. You can also use Perfect Mask 5.2 as a standalone application