The Jobu Design Lensplate for Nikon 70-200 VR1/VR2 Lens is designed specifically to safely mount and secure the Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II (or VR I) lens to your tripod. It features double anti-slide-out stops, and it has plenty of room for installing a Jobu flash bracket. It's compatible with Jobu, as well as all other North American, Arca-Swiss-style lensplates. It also has two built-in anti-twist flanges to lock the foot perfectly in place, with no chance of twisting out. This lensplate is made of hard-anodized aluminum and is 4.2" long.
- Design enables use of our tool-less installation flash brackets
- Two anti-twist flanges lock the foot perfectly in place, with no chance of twisting out.
- Two 1/4" custom Jobu mounting fasteners, two M3 cap screws for anti-slide-out stops, a 5/32" Allen wrench, and an M2.5 Allen wrench are included
- Hard-anodized black finish
- Compatible with all Arca-Swiss-style clamps