This 60" x 39' Leonardo Canvas FineArt Archival Inkjet Roll Paper from Hahnemuhle is made from poly-cotton and has a durable high-gloss and water-resistant surface. This acid-free paper features a fine, smooth structure that is ideal for both art reproductions and photography. The canvas is part of Hahnemuhle's Digital FineArt Collection and can be used with the Gallerie Wrap do-it-yourself stretcher-frame system.
Conditions of Use and Storage
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing
- Compatible with both pigment and dye-based inkjet systems
- Canvas does not require varnishing after printing
- Designed for photo and fine art reproductions, digital art, black & white and color photography, limited edition prints, and presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions