The Platinum Tools 13008B Punchdown Impact Tool with 110 EZ-Data Cut Blade (Boxed) is a basic tool for all telecom and data-communications installers. Seats and trims wire in the 110-style cross connects along with 110 style wall jacks. It is spring loaded for fast, low effort wire seating and termination. It is color coded yellow on the cut side of the tool conforms to the industry standard.
The 13004C 110 EZ-Data Blade provides a new level of performance when punching down 110-style cross connect blocks and keystone jacks. It features a precision ground, replaceable cutting knife manufactured from medical grade stainless steel. The sharper cutting profile of this knife provides the technician with a far better wire cut than the traditional chisel style cut of other blades. Knives are easily replaceable with a standard Phillips screwdriver (not included).
- 13008B Punchdown Impact Tool
- Lower cost, replace just the cutting knives, not the complete blade
- Beveled cutting edge
- Faster, cleaner termination
- Less stress on sensitive circuitry
- 13004C 110 EZ-Data Cut Blade
- Bayonet-style blade retention mechanism is compatible with industry standard tools and blades
- Adjustable low-and high-impact force settings
- Spare blade storage compartment in the handle
- 110-style cross connect blocks
- 110-style keystone jacks