The Apantac HDMI-1-R MT HOOD CATx Single-Port HDMI Receiver receives HDMI signals over a single CATx cable. It supports extension of 1080p resolution data up to 330’ (100m) when used with a compatible transmitter (sold separately) that supports HDBase-T technology. In addition to being compatible with HDMI 1.2 and 1.3, this single-port receiver also offers 3D and CEC pass-through and plug & play operation. Integration of the receiver into your system is effortless thanks to its plug & play capability, which eliminates the need for additional software. Moreover, a compact size allows for easy deployment in space-constrained locations.
Note! The range of the receiver is reduced to up to 115' (35m) when any other HDMI transmitter is used.
- Supports full 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Receives 1080p signals up to 115' (35m) via a single CATx cable
- Simple plug & play operation; no additional software required
- With the HDBase-T technology, it can receive 1080p signals up to 330' (100m) over a single CATx cable
- Supports HDMI version 1.2 and 1.3a and also supports version 1.4 with the 3D function
- HDCP compliant
- Equalizer adjustments
- Plug & play capability eliminates the need using for any software for installation
- Supports 3D pass-through technology for Blu-ray 3D movies, video games, and other 3D content
- Supports CEC pass-through for remotely controlling CEC-enabled devices like a TV set, set-top box, or DVD player
- Supports bi-directional data transfer via RS-232 interface
- Supports all frequency bandwidths for remote IR control