The lavender/purple Survivor Case with Stand for iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen from Griffen Technology is a rough and rugged way to protect your valuable computer investment. With its durable polycarbonate shell and silicone frame that protect the front and back, this case offers you excellent protection in a wide variety of environments. It will protect your iPad from dust, dirt, sand, rain, shock and vibration.
The unit comes in three pieces. First, there is the polycarbonate screen protector. Second, the silicone frame surrounds the polycarbonate frame. Finally, the snap-on stand gives you a landscape format with which you can web surf or type.
The Survivor also comes with hinged plugs to protect your iPad's dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold and volume controls. The Survivor is lightweight (15.2 oz), installs easily and has been thoroughly tested against the elements. It's backed by Griffin's one-year warranty.
- Independently tested and certified to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6.0' (1.8m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (Test: up to 18m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (Test: 18 hrs at 20 to 2000Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand for landscape format