The MOBOTIX MX-S14D-SEC FlexMount Core allows you to attach up to 2 lens units with integrated microphones using a 6.56’ (2 m) long connector cable to the camera housing. Two horizontally or vertically adjacent rooms can be completely recorded with just one camera.
The Hi-Res S14D FlexMount is a universally deployable and easily concealable camera system with a powerful micro processor being able to transmit and record 2 sensor images simultaneously with a highly detailed resolution of up to 2 x 3 MP.
The S14D supports up to 2 hemispheric sensor modules, each with a horizontal viewing angle of 180°. This way, 2 entirely separate spaces—next to or on top of each other, indoors or outdoors—can be monitored simultaneously using just one camera.
Two ultra-compact sensor modules can be connected with the housing via 2 sensor cables, each up to 6.56” (2 m) long.
The housing can be concealed behind a cover or cladding (e.g. stainless steel) of up to 0.25” (6.4 mm) in thickness. The flat housing, including long-term flash memory and external connectors (Ethernet, MiniUSB, MxBus), can be installed discreetly and with optimal protection behind a wall or ceiling. It is not only ideal for hotels, restaurants, office buildings, shops but also for installation in devices like ATMs.
The entire system is weatherproof (IP65), operates in a temperature range of –22 to 140°F (–30 to 60°C), and can be operated all year round with power supplied via a standard PoE network cable. Power consumption is less than 5 W.
- Robust fiber glass housing
- Network power even in winter
- Digital zoom (continuous) with panning
- Motion JPEG/MxPEG video streaming
- Custom exposure windows
- Video Motion Detection: Multiple windows precision pixel-based
- Time and event control (FTP, email, logos)
- Weekly schedules/holidays
- Web functionality (FTP, email)
- Quad/MultiView in browser
- Recording/Playback in browser
- Logo generator, animated
- Snapshot recording (50 pre-/post-alarm images)
- Terabyte ring buffer (Windows/Linux/Mac) via network
- Continuous or event triggered video/sound recording, 0.2 to 30 fps
- Event-controlled frame rate with continuous audio
- Flexible event logic
- Dual image display and storage
- Master/slave arming by one camera
- Scheduled privacy zones, several areas
- Bi-directional audio (IP) from/to browser
- An external speaker and microphone can be connected directly to the S14
- Customized voice messages
- VoIP telephony (audio/video, SIP)
- Alarm calls to softphones (SIP) e.g., X-Lite
- Remote alarm notification (alarm via network message)
- RS232 Data Logger/Terminal (using MX-232-IO-Box)
- Programming interface/HTTP API
- Security features (HTTPS/SSL, IP-level access control, network authentication IEEE 802.1X)
- Robust, maintenance-free, IP65 weatherproof, from -22 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C)