The Paradigm Cinema 100 2.0 Speaker System features a dual driver, two-way acoustic suspension design with a mineral-filled polymer enclosure. The S-PAL satin-anodized pure-aluminum bass / midrange cones are equipped with powerful ceramic / ferrite magnets and additional mica mineral content that stiffens the cone composition. The speakers also feature S-PAL satin-anodized pure-aluminum domes with powerful neodymium magnets and a ferro-fluid system that keeps the drivers damped and cooled.
Other features include a wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology that facilitates a smooth and wide panorama of sound. Plus, the speakers are designed for reference quality crossovers. They also have push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels for fast cable hook-up. For added flexibility, the Cinema 100 speakers include a tabletop stand, but they can be wall mounted as well.
- S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Bass / Midrange Cones
- The S-PAL satin-anodized pure-aluminum bass / midrange cones feature advanced motor structures and powerful ceramic / ferrite magnets with additional mica mineral content that stiffens cone composition. This affords more detailed sound reproduction, which yields natural sounding vocals and clearer movie dialog
- S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes
- The S-PAL satin-anodized pure-aluminum domes feature powerful neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for increased power handling. This supports transparent highs, as well as better clarity and spaciousness
- Wire Mesh Tweeter Guard & WaveGuide Technology
- The wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology promote a smooth, wide panorama of sound
- Reference-Quality Crossovers
- Driver integration is virtually seamless across the full range of frequencies
- Push-Thru Binding Posts with Easy-Glide Channels
- The Cinema 100 speakers feature easy-to-use push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels