Paradigm's Cinema 100 CT Speaker System consists of five compact bookshelf speakers and a 100W, 8" (203 mm) powered subwoofer. The CT stands for Compact Theater, and the cabinets are coated in a gloss black finish.
The speakers are two-way designed with two drivers. They consist of a 3.5" (90 mm) S-PAL satin-anodized pure aluminum bass/midrange cone filled with mica minerals and a 1" (25.4 mm) S-PAL dome tweeter. The mid/bass cones are moved by oversize ceramic/ferrite magnets, while the tweeters' magnets are of the neodymium variety. In front of the tweeter is a wire mesh guard and WaveGuide technology in the speaker grille that assists with the dispersion of high frequencies into the room.
The subwoofer is equipped with an 8" (203.2 mm) high-excursion driver, fashioned from a reinforced polymer composite, and is powered by a 300W amplifier.
The system with five identical Cinema 100 Satellites and the Cinema Subwoofer can be installed in a variety of ways. Screw the metal brackets into the wall or screw the plastic clips into a hole in the back and then slide it onto the wall bracket. This Easy Mount system is an easy, secure mechanism that ensures a clean installation. The speaker cables then attach to push-thru binding posts with easy-glide channels, which hold the wires firmly.
- Superior S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones
- Sound reproduction is detailed providing clear and natural sounding vocals and audible movie dialog with advanced motor structures and ceramic / ferrite magnets. The additional mica mineral content stiffens cone composition
- Superior S-PAL Satin-Anodized Pure-Aluminum Domes
- The domes include neodymium magnets and ferro-fluid cooling for increased power handling. Highs are transparent with a sense of air and spaciousness
- Wire Mesh Tweeter Guard and WaveGuide Technology
- It ensures a smooth, wide panorama of sound
- Reference Crossovers
- Driver integration is virtually seamless across the full range of frequencies
- Superior 8" (203.2 mm) High-Excursion Driver
- They are made of a durable reinforced polymer composite that, in concert with the suspension system and motor/magnet structure, allow the cone to travel farther while maintaining effective control
- Amplifier Controls
Auto On / Standby / Soft Clipping
Subwoofer Cut-Off Frequency
- Additional Features
Dual Ported Design
Push-thru Binding Posts with Easy-Glide Channels
Two Aesthetic Placement Options: Gloss side up or cloth side up. Includes four easy-to-install feet