The black gloss Paradigm Cinema 200 LCR Speaker features a three-driver, two-way acoustic suspension design with a mineral-filled polymer enclosure. The S-PAL satin anodized aluminum bass/midrange cones have ceramic/ferrite magnets with mica minerals to strengthen the cones. The speaker also features S-PAL satin anodized aluminum domes with neodymium magnets and ferrofluid to dissipate heat from the voice coils and help dampen the movement of the cone. This is designed to produce less fatigue, translating to less distortion over time.
Additional benefits include a wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology which work together to produce a wide audio dispersion pattern. This speaker is also designed to provide reference quality crossover, so that driver integration is virtually seamless across the range of frequencies reproduced. Push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels are designed to allow you to hook up the cables easily. A tabletop stand for the speaker is included, and it can be wall mounted for additional versatility.
- S-PAL Satin Anodized Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones
- These feature advanced motor structures and ceramic/ferrite magnets with mica minerals to strengthen the cones for detailed sound reproduction, yielding natural sounding vocals and clear dialog
- S-PAL Satin Anodized Aluminum Domes
- These feature neodymium magnets with ferrofluid for cooling and damping, in order to reduce fatigue and provide optimal sound
- Wide Dispersion Pattern
- A wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology work together to deliver a wide audio dispersion pattern
- Reference Quality Crossovers
- Driver integration is virtually seamless across the range of frequencies reproduced
- Designed for Ease of Use
- The Cinema 200 speaker features push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels that allow for cable routing