The black gloss Paradigm Cinema 400 LCR Speaker features a five-driver, 2 1/2-way acoustic suspension design with a mineral-filled polymer enclosure. The two 3.5" polypropylene bass/midrange drivers and two 3.5" polypropylene bass drivers have ceramic/ferrite magnets with mica minerals to strengthen the cones. The speaker also features an S-PAL satin anodized aluminum dome tweeter with neodymium magnet and Ferrofluid to dissipate heat from the voice coils and dampen cone movement. This is designed to produce less fatigue, translating to less distortion over time.
Additional benefits include a wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology which work together to provide a wide audio dispersion pattern. This speaker is also designed to provide reference quality crossover for virtually seamless driver integration across the range of frequencies reproduced. Push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels are designed to allow you to hook up the cables easily. A tabletop stand for the speaker is included, and it can be wall mounted to offer placement versatility within your setup.
- Four Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Drivers
- Two polypropylene drivers handle the bass/midrange and an additional two handle the low frequencies. These feature advanced motor structures and ceramic/ferrite magnets with mica minerals to strengthen the cones for detailed sound reproduction, yielding natural sounding vocals and clear dialog
- S-PAL Satin Anodized Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Features a neodymium magnet and Ferrofluid for cooling and damping, producing less fatigue and in turn less distortion over time
- Wide Dispersion Pattern
- A wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology work together to provide a wide audio dispersion pattern
- Reference Quality Crossover
- Driver integration is virtually seamless across the range of frequencies reproduced
- Designed for Ease of Use
- The Cinema 400 speaker features push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels for cable routing