The black gloss Paradigm Cinema Trio Soundbar Speaker features seven drivers and a two-way acoustic suspension design with a mineral-filled polymer enclosure. There are four 4" S-PAL satin anodized aluminum bass/midrange cones with ceramic/ferrite magnets and mica minerals to strengthen the cone. The speaker also features three 1" S-PAL satin anodized aluminum dome tweeters to handle the higher frequencies of your audio selections. Each tweeter has a neodymium magnet with ferrofluid to dissipate heat from the voice coils and dampen the cone movement. This is designed to produce less fatigue, translating to less distortion over time.
Additional benefits include a wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology which work together to disperse audio in a wide pattern. This soundbar is also designed to provide reference quality crossover, allowing for virtually seamless driver integration across the range of frequencies reproduced. Push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels allow you to hook up the cables easily. A tabletop stand for the speaker is included, or it can be wall mounted for added versatility within your setup.
- S-PAL Satin Anodized Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones
- These feature advanced motor structures and ceramic/ferrite magnets with mica minerals that strengthen the cone for detailed sound reproduction, yielding natural sounding vocals and clear dialog
- S-PAL Satin Anodized Aluminum Dome Tweeters
- These feature neodymium magnets with ferrofluid for cooling and damping of the cone movement
- Wide Dispersion Pattern
- A wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology work together to provide a wide pattern of audio dispersion throughout your listening space
- Reference Quality Crossover
- Driver integration is virtually seamless across the range of frequencies reproduced
- Designed for Ease of Use
- The Cinema Trio soundbar features push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels that allow for cable routing