For premium surround sound from a compact system, consider the black gloss Paradigm Cinema 100 CT 5.1 System. This system features five dual-driver satellite speakers with a two-way acoustic suspension design and a mineral-filled polymer enclosure. The S-PAL satin anodized aluminum bass/midrange cones are equipped with ceramic/ferrite magnets and mica mineral to strengthen the cones. The speakers also feature S-PAL satin anodized aluminum domes with neodymium magnets and Ferrofluid, which dissipates heat from the voice coils and helps dampen the cone movement. The use of Ferrofluid is designed to produce less fatigue, translating to less distortion over time.
Wire mesh tweeter guards and WaveGuide technology work together to provide a wide audio dispersion pattern. The speakers are also designed to produce reference quality crossovers for virtually seamless driver integration across the frequency range. Push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels make it easy to hook up cables to the speakers. Tabletop stands are included for each of the Cinema 100 speakers, or they can be wall mounted for added flexibility.
Providing low frequency support for your movies and music is the Cinema Sub subwoofer, which features a single driver bass reflex design with a built-in amplifier. Its 8" driver is made of reinforced polymer composite, and together with the suspension system and motor/magnet structure the cone can travel farther while maintaining optimal control. A phase control switch allows for fine tuning of the phasing of the subwoofer in relation to the satellite speakers. The Cinema Sub features both a cloth and glossy surface, and can be set up with either side facing up to match your decor.
- S-PAL Satin Anodized Pure Aluminum Bass/Midrange Cones
- Advanced motor structures and ceramic/ferrite magnets with added mica mineral content strengthens these drivers for detailed sound reproduction, yielding natural sounding vocals and clear dialog
- S-PAL Satin Anodized Aluminum Domes
- These feature neodymium magnets and Ferrofluid to dissipate heat from the voice coils and dampen cone movement
- Wide Audio Dispersion Pattern
- The wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology work together to provide a wide audio dispersion pattern
- Reference Quality Crossovers
- Driver integration is virtually seamless across the full range of frequencies
- Bass Reflex Subwoofer
- The 8" driver is made of reinforced polymer composite, and together with the suspension system and motor/magnet structure the cone can travel farther while maintaining optimal control
- Phase Control Switch
- Allows the phasing of the subwoofer to be adjusted by 180 degrees
- Designed for Ease of Use
- The Cinema 100 speakers feature push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels that allow for cable routing