Designed for music and home theater applications, the black gloss Paradigm Cinema Sub Subwoofer features a single driver bass reflex design with a built-in amplifier, 300 watts of peak power and 100 watts RMS. The 8" driver is made of reinforced polymer composite, and is designed to allow the cone to travel farther while reproducing low frequencies yet maintaining optimal control. This delivers tight, full bass with minimal distortion.
A phase control switch allows the phasing of the subwoofer to be variable by 180 degrees. The Cinema Sub features both a cloth and glossy surface, and can be set up with either the side facing up to match your decor. After deciding which way you want to situate the subwoofer, simply attach the adhesive feet to protect furniture or floor surfaces.
- Reinforced Polymer Composite Driver
- The Cinema Sub features an 8" driver made of reinforced polymer composite that works together with the suspension system and motor/magnet structure so the cone can travel farther while maintaining optimal control
- Amplifier Features
- The built-in amplifier can be set to auto on, standby or soft clipping. The subwoofer cut off frequency can also be adjusted
- Phase Control Switch
- Adjust the phase of the subwoofer by 180 degrees relative to the speakers in your setup
- Flexible Placement
- The subwoofer can be placed with either its glossy or cloth side up, and comes with four adhesive feet to protect furniture or floor surfaces