Sit back and enjoy premium surround sound for your movies and music with the Paradigm Cinema 70 CT 5.1 Speaker System. This system features four satellite speakers, a center channel speaker and bass reflex subwoofer. Each satellite speaker features a 1" pure titanium dome tweeter with ferrofluid for cooling and damping, as well as a 3.5" injection molded copolymer cone for the bass/midrange frequencies. The center channel speaker also features a 1" pure titanium dome tweeter and has two 3.5" injection molded copolymer bass/midrange cones. Paradigm's High Frequency WaveGuide technology ensures audio is dispersed in a wide pattern throughout your listening space.
Additionally, the Cinema 70 CT subwoofer is available exclusively as part of this speaker system. The subwoofer provides low frequency support for your audio, featuring an 8" driver with a bass reflex port. The built-in amplifier delivers 250 watts of dynamic peak power and 100 watts RMS power. Phasing of the subwoofer can also be adjusted to complement the satellite speakers and center channel speaker, allowing you to fine tune your sound.
- Pure Titanium Dome Tweeters
- These feature neodymium magnets with ferrofluid to dissipate heat from the voice coils and dampen the cone movement. This produces less fatigue and in turn less distortion over time
- Injection Molded Copolymer Bass/Midrange Cones
- These feature advanced motor structures and powerful ceramic/ferrite magnets for smooth, detailed midrange
- Wide Dispersion Pattern
- High Frequency WaveGuide technology produces sound in a wide pattern of dispersion
- Bass Reflex Subwoofer
- The Cinema 70 CT subwoofer features an 8" driver with a bass reflex port. The built-in amplifier outputs 250 watts of dynamic peak power and 100 watts RMS power