Sit back and enjoy exceptional audio reproduction from this pair of Paradigm PV-150 In-Wall Speakers. The PV-150 are two-way, dual-driver speakers with a 1" textured pure silk dome tweeter with Ferrofluid that removes heat from the voice coils and helps to dampen cone movement. This is designed to produce less fatigue, translating to less distortion over time. The speakers are also equipped with a 5.5" mineral filled polypropylene cone that handles the midrange and low frequencies. The rigid, injection molded ribbed polymer chassis is durable and resistant to corrosion. Hidden spring clamps allow for a clean installation. These in-wall speakers feature a neutral white finish to blend with most environments, but they can also be painted to match any decor.
- 1" textured pure silk dome tweeter with Ferrofluid for cooling and damping
- 5.5" mineral filled polypropylene cone handles midrange and low frequencies
- Rigid injection molded ribbed polymer chassis is durable and corrosion resistant
- Hidden spring clamps allow for a clean installation
- Neutral white finish; can be painted to match any decor