The Platinum Tools 19059C Can Wrench (Clamshell Packaging) is designed for telephone craftwork. It connects wires to fuses, tighten nuts on binding post terminals, and inserts fuses in cable terminals. Double- ended 3/8” and 7/16” hex sockets are color coded for quick identification of socket sizes. Its design allows the use of a wrench for additional torque. Sockets feature thin-wall design for access into tight spaces.
- 3/8" and 7/16" hex nuts
- Access telephone boxes and pedestals
- For tightening nuts on binding post terminals
- Rugged high-impact extruded plastic handle
- Manufactured from high-carbon tool steel and heat-treated for strength and durability
- Available in a clamshell packaging