The Platinum Tools 90124 PRO Twisted Pair and Coaxial Kit terminates RJ45 or RJ12/11 and F, BNC or RCA connectors with ease. This kit features the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool and SealSmart Compression Tool along with the other necessary tools to cut, strip, and terminate twisted pair and coaxial cables.
The kit contains the 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter, 15030C Coax Cable Stripper (2-Level RG58/59/62/6/6Q), 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper, 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool, 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool, 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool, 13002C 110 Punchdown Blade, 11021 8" F Connector Assembly and Removal Tool, and 4001NPT Nylon Zippered Case.
The 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter is designed to cut solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG, multi-conductor and coaxial cable to 1/2" diameter. It features a curved, precision-ground blade that will not deform the conductors or dielectric. It is stamped from high-carbon tool steel and heat-treated for long life.
The 15030C Coax Cable Stripper is simple to operate and ensures a professional, repeatable strip every time. These strippers include a hex wrench for adjustable blade depth. Stripping lengths are also adjustable.
The 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper features a long-life blade specifically designed to self-adjust to prevent nicks to the inner conductors. Its durable, high-impact plastic housing is molded in yellow to make it easy to locate.
The 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool provides simple, fast and reliable terminations for F, RCA & BNC compression style connectors - an excellent solution for CATV, DSS, security and residential structured wiring installations. Connector adapters mount in the handle for easy storage. Straight action mechanism provides uniform compression.
The 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool is designed to quickly crimp and cut the wires of the EZ-RJ45 connector in one easy simple operation! The ratcheted straight action crimping motion ensures a uniform crimp every cycle. It features precision cast crimping dies for superior accuracy, built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin. All steel frame with rust-resistant black oxide finish.
The 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool combines a rugged design with ergonomic function. It is manufactured to provide precise, repeatable and reliable terminations every time. It offers precision-controlled impact force settings for optimum termination of sensitive circuitry found in Cat 5e and Cat 6 cross connects.
The 11021 8" F Connector Assembly and Removal Tool features a 7/16" hex socket at one end and 3/8-32 thread at the other end. The hex socket slides over the cable and rear of the connector for easy mating and un-mating of hard to grasp F connectors. The threaded end provides a stable surface for cable insertion when prepping connectors for termination, and can also be used as a thread chaser.
- 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter
- Cuts solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG
- Cuts multi-conductor cable to 1/2" diameter
- Cuts coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric
- Spring-loaded with locking latch
- 15030C Coax Cable Stripper
- Works with RG58/59/62/6/6 Quad coax cables
- Adjustable stripping depth for various insulation types and thicknesses
- Preset for 6mm (referred to as the 1/4” strip) but adjusts to additional dimensions
- Uses drop in replacement blades, no cassettes required
- Hex wrench snaps into housing for convenient storage
- Molded from high-impact plastic for long life
- Factory presetting - shield dimension (A) 6 mm (0.236")
- Adjustable to additional settings - 4 (0.157"), 8 (0.315") & 12mm (0.472")
- 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper
- Removes the cable jacket on Cat 5, 5e, and 6 cables
- Accepts cable diameters from 0.18" to 0.25" (4.5 to 6.3mm)
- No adjustments required; easily switch from one cable type or insulation to another
- Does not nick inner conductors
- Recommended for PVC cable jackets
- 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool
- Crimps F, RCA and BNC and right-angle compression style connectors – simply insert the proper adapter
- Use on RG-59, RG-6 and RG-6 Quad shield cables
- Adjustable crimp stroke enables tool to work with SealSmart and other manufacturers’ compression connectors
- F, RCA and BNC connector crimping adapters included (spare adapters available)
- 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool
- For use with EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e & Cat 6 Connectors
- Crimps and trims extended wire in EZ-RJ45 connectors in a single cycle
- Features precision cast crimping dies for superior accuracy
- Built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- Also compatible with all standard modular plugs (except AMP)
- 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool
- Terminate and trim wires in 66, 110, Krone and BIX-style cross connect blocks and in 110 and 630 wall jack modules
- Bayonet-style (twist & lock) blade retention socket is compatible with industry standard tools and blades
- Spring-loaded for fast, low effort wire seating and termination
- Adjustable HI/LO impact settings are precisely controlled to meet industry standard 8762D specification
- Will not damage sensitive circuitry
- Embedded rubber finger grip
- Spare blade storage compartment in tool handle
- 13002C 110 Punchdown Blade
- Bayonet-style (twist & lock) blades are compatible with all industry standard punchdown tools
- Manufactured from high carbon tool steel
- Heat-treated for durability
- 11021 8" F Connector Assembly and Removal Tool
- 7/16” hex socket for mating and un-mating
- 3/8-32 threaded end for connector assembly
- Rugged extruded plastic handle
- Long-life chrome finish