The Platinum Tools 90130 SealSmart Zip Kit (Basic) is a basic tool used for terminating coaxial compression connectors from a variety of manufacturers. Crimping adapters for BNC-, F-, and RCA-style connectors are included with the SealSmart Crimper making this kit perfect for CATV, satellite, home theater, and security installations.
The kit includes 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter, 15030C Coax Cable Stripper, 2-Level RG58/59/62/6/6Q, 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool, 11021 F Connector 8" Assembly / Removal Tool, 4001NPT Nylon Zippered Bag, and Product Instructions.
The 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter is a durable cutter designed to cut solid and stranded wires up to 8 AWG, multi-conductors, and coaxial cables to 1/2" diameter. It features a curved, precision-ground blade that will not deform the conductors or dielectric. Stamped from high carbon tool steel and heat treated for long life.
The 15030C 2-Level Coaxial Cable Stripper is simple to operate and ensures a professional, repeatable strip every time. This E series Cable Stripper includes a hex wrench for adjustable blade depth. Stripping lengths are also adjustable.
The 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool provides simple, fast, and reliable terminations for F, RCA, & BNC compression-style connectors on coaxial wires; the tool is an ideal solution for CATV, DSS, security, and residential structured wiring installations. Connector adapters can be mounted on the handle for easy storage. Straight action mechanism provides uniform compression.
The 11021 8” F Connector Assembly / Removal Tool is a dual-function tool that features a 7/16” hex socket at one end and 3/8-32 thread at the other end. The hex socket slides over the cable and the rear of the connector for easy mating and un-mating of hard-to-grasp F connectors. The threaded end provides a stable surface during cable insertion, eliminating the danger of stab wounds from the center conductor.
- 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter
- Cuts solid and stranded wires up to 8 AWG
- Cuts multi-conductor cables up to 1/2" diameter
- Cuts coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric
- Spring loaded with locking latch
- 15030C 2-Level Coaxial Cable Stripper
- Works with RG58/59/62/6/6 Quad coax cables
- Adjustable stripping depth for various insulation types and thicknesses
- Preset for 6mm (referred to as the 1/4” strip) but adjusts to additional dimensions
- Uses drop-in replacement blades, no cassettes required
- Hex wrench snaps into housing for convenient storage
- Molded from high-impact plastic for long life
- Adjustable to additional settings 0.16, 0.32, and 0.47" (4, 8, and 12 mm)
- 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool
- Crimps F, RCA, and BNC, and right-angle compression-style connectors; simply insert proper adapter
- Used with RG-59, RG-6, and RG-6 Quad shield cables
- Adjustable crimp stroke enables tool to work with SealSmart compression conductors as well as those from other manufacturers
- F, RCA, and BNC connector crimping adapters included (spare adapters available)
- Includes 1 x F Connector Adapter, 1 x RCA Connector Adapter, and 1 x BNC Connector Adapter
- 11021 8" F Connector Assembly, Removal Tool
- 7/16” hex socket for mating and un-mating
- 3/8-32 threaded end for connector assembly
- Rugged extruded plastic handle
- Long life chrome finish