The EZ-RJ45 Termination Kit features the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool and connectors for the simple, fast, and high-performing installation of Cat 5/5e/6 data networks.
The 10525C Professional Electrician’s Scissors is designed ergonomically for use in electrical, telephone, and datacom service applications. The large ring provides more power, reduces fatigue and wrist strain and fits comfortably in the power portion of the palm, thus allowing for a cleaner and quicker cut with less effort. The bottom blade has serrated teeth along the full length of the cutting edge to grip the cable/wire through hardened (RC59).
The 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper is an economical tool that strips the cable jacket from Category 5, 5e, and 6 twisted pair cables with professional results. It features a life-long blade specifically designed to self-adjust and prevent nicks to the inner conductors. It is durable and has a high-impact plastic housing, which is molded in yellow to make it easy to locate.
The 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool is a high-quality tool designed to quickly crimp and cut the wires of the EZ-RJ45 Connector in one easy, simple operation. The ratcheted straight action and crimping motion ensures a uniform crimp in every cycle. It features precision-cast crimping dies for superior accuracy and has a built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin. It features an all-steel frame with rust-resistant black oxide finish.
The 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connector (10 Pieces) simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out from the front to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. It reduces the distance between the wire twists and contacts which also improves performance.
100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool:
- Crimps and trims extended wire in the EZ-RJ45 Connector in a single cycle
- For use with EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e and Cat 6 connectors
- Features precision-cast crimping dies for superior accuracy
- Built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- Also compatible with all standard modular plugs (except AMP)
10525C Professional Electrician's Scissors:
- Cuts stranded wire up to 12 AWG
- Cuts solid wires up to 16 AWG
- Strips 19 to 23 AWG wires
- Serrated edges on the back of blades for cleaning wire and binding posts
15015C Cat 5 Cable Jacket Stripper:
- Removes the cable jacket on Category 5, 5e, and 6 cables
- Accepts cable diameters from 0.18 to 0.25" (4.5 to 6.3mm)
- No adjustments required; easily switch from one cable type or insulation to another
- Does not nick inner conductors
- Recommended for PVC cable jackets
10x 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connectors:
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire; separate connectors not required, reducing inventory, and confusion
- Reduces scrap by eliminating wasted crimps
- Simple one-piece design-bars or liners not required
- Use in Category 3-, 5-, 5E-, or 6- compliant data networks
- FCC & RoHS compliant
- UL rated
- Patented and manufactured in USA