The Platinum Tools 90150 Basic HD Twisted Pair & Coax Kit conveniently provides everything you need to get the job done. It comprises the EZ-PRO HD system for Cat 5/5e/6 modular plugs, complete with a 110 Impact Punchdown Tool for jacks and panels and for XYZ coax.
The kit contains the 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter, 15030C Coax Cable Stripper (2-Level RG58/59/62/6/6Q), 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper, 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool, 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool, 13002C 110 Punchdown Blade, 19001C 6-in-1 Screwdriver, 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connector (10 Pieces), and 4001NPT Nylon Zippered Case
The 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter is designed to cut solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG, multi-conductor and coaxial cable to 1/2" diameter. It features a curved, precision-ground blade that will not deform the conductors or dielectric. Stamped from high carbon tool steel and heat-treated for long life.
The 15030C Coax Cable Stripper is simple to operate and ensures a professional, repeatable strip every time. These strippers include a hex wrench for adjustable blade depth. Stripping lengths are also adjustable.
The 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper features a long- life blade specifically designed to self-adjust to prevent nicks to the inner conductors. Its durable, high-impact plastic housing is molded in yellow to make it easy to locate.
The 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer demanding consistent, reliable and repeatable terminations, every time. This heavy-duty tool is excellent when working with high-performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation and pair separating splines. Overcome these connectivity obstacles and be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications.
The 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool combines a rugged design with ergonomic function. It is manufactured to provide precise, repeatable, and reliable terminations every time. Precision-controlled impact force settings for optimum termination of sensitive circuitry found in Cat 5e and Cat 6 cross connects.
The 19001C 6-in-1 Screwdriver consists of double-ended reversible bits with ball detent retention and S2 alloy steel bits for long life. It features a molded, ergonomic high-impact plastic handle.
The 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connector (10 Pieces) simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front, to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. It reduces the distance between the wire twists and contacts also improves performance. Terminate with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tools - crimp and trim in one cycle.
- 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter
- Cuts solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG
- Cuts multi-conductor cable to 1/2" diameter
- Cuts coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric
- Spring-loaded with a locking latch
- 15030C Coax Cable Stripper
- • Works with RG58/59/62/6/6 Quad coax cables
- Adjustable stripping depth for various insulation types and thicknesses
- Preset for 6mm (referred to as the 1/4” strip) but adjusts to additional dimensions
- Uses drop in replacement blades, no cassettes required
- Hex wrench snaps into housing for convenient storage
- Molded from high impact plastic for long life
- Factory presetting - shield dimension (A) 6 mm (0.236")
- Adjustable to additional settings: 4 (0.157"), 8 (0.315"), & 12mm (0.472")
- 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper
- Removes the cable jacket on Category 5, 5e and 6 cables
- Accepts cable diameters from 0.18" to 0.25"(4.5mm - 6.3mm)
- No adjustments required; easily switch from one cable type or insulation to another
- Does not nick inner conductors
- Recommended for PVC cable jackets
- 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- Compatible with all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations
- Patented crimp-and-trim system delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ connectors
- Zero-flex frame prevents torque loss
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360° of connector support
- Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force
- Built-in cutter for flat and round cable
- Built-in stripper for round and flat cable
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool
- Terminate and trim wires in 66, 110, Krone and BIX-style cross connect blocks and in 110 and 630 wall jack modules
- Bayonet-style (twist & lock) blade retention socket is compatible with industry standard tools and blades
- Spring-loaded for fast, low effort wire seating and termination
- Adjustable HI/LO impact settings are precisely controlled to meet industry standard 8762D specification
- Will not damage sensitive circuitry
- Embedded rubber finger grip
- Spare blade storage compartment in tool handle
- 13002C 110 Punchdown Blade
- Bayonet-style (twist & lock) blades are compatible with all industry standard punchdown tools
- Manufactured from high-carbon tool steel
- Heat-treated for durability
- 19001 C 6-in-1 Screwdriver
- Includes #1 and #2 Phillips
- Includes #5 and #7 slotted
- Includes 1/4” and 5/16” nut drivers
- 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connector (Pack of 10)
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire – separate connectors not required, reducing inventory and confusion
- Reduces scrap by eliminating wasted crimps
- Simple 1-piece design - bars or liners not required
- Use in Cat 3, 5, 5e, or 6 compliant data networks
- FCC & RoHS compliant
- UL rated
- Made in USA