The Platinum Tools 90153 PRO HD Twisted Pair and Coaxial Kit includes versatile and rugged wire and cable preparation tools, so you can quickly and effortlessly tackle your data, voice and video projects on-time and on budget.
The kit contains the 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter, 15028C ProStrip 25R Coax Stripper, 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper, 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool, 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool, 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool, 13002C 110 Punchdown Blade, 11021 8" F Connector Assembly and Removal Tool, and 4002PT Nylon Zippered Case, with Handles.
The 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter is designed to cut solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG, multi-conductor and coaxial cable to 1/2" diameter. It features a curved, precision-ground blade that will not deform the conductors or dielectric. Stamped from high carbon tool steel and heat-treated for long life.
The 15028C ProStrip 25R Coax Stripper is designed for the professional contractor. Factory pre-set for industry standard 1/4" cable preparation, eliminating the need for time-consuming blade depth adjustments. Stainless steel rollers provides smoother, concentric, non-binding rotation on a wide range of cables for fast professional results. No adjustments required.
The 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper features a long-life blade specifically designed to self-adjust to prevent nicks to the inner conductors. Its durable, high-impact plastic housing is molded in yellow to make it easy to locate.
The 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool provides simple, fast and reliable terminations for F, RCA & BNC compression style connectors - an excellent solution for CATV, DSS, security and residential structured wiring installations. Connector adapters mount in handle for easy storage. Straight action mechanism provides uniform compression.
The 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool is designed for the professional installer demanding consistent, reliable and repeatable terminations, every time. This heavy-duty tool is an excellent solution for working with high-performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation and pair separating splines. Overcome these connectivity obstacles and be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications.
The 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool combines a rugged design with ergonomic function. It is manufactured to provide precise, repeatable and reliable terminations every time. it offers precision-controlled impact force settings for optimum termination of sensitive circuitry found in Cat 5e and 6 cross connects.
The 11021 8" F Connector 8" Assembly and Removal Tool features a 7/16" hex socket at one end and 3/8-32 thread at the other end. The hex socket slides over the cable and the rear of the connector for easy mating and un-mating of hard to grasp F connectors. The threaded end provides a stable surface for cable insertion when prepping connectors for termination, and can also be used as a thread chaser.
- 10500C Coax & Round Wire Cable Cutter
- Cuts solid and stranded wire to 8 AWG
- Cuts multi-conductor cable to 1/2" diameter
- Cuts coaxial cables without deforming the dielectric
- Spring loaded with a locking latch
- 15028C ProStrip 25R Coax Stripper
- Includes 2 stripping ports for a broader range of cables: RG6 and RG59 and RGB/Mini 59 for 23, 24 & 25 AWG
- Industry standard ¼" strip length
- Pre-set, quick change blade cartridges
- Rugged, high impact plastic housing
- Long-life stainless steel blades
- 15015C Cat 5/6 Cable Jacket Stripper
- Removes the cable jacket on Cat 5, 5e and 6 cables
- Accepts cable diameters from 0.18" to 0.25" (4.5 to 6.3mm)
- No adjustments required; easily switch from one cable type or insulation to another
- Does not nick inner conductors
- Recommended for PVC cable jackets
- 16201C SealSmart Compression Crimp Tool
- Crimps F, RCA and BNC and right-angle compression style connectors – simply insert proper adapter
- Use on RG-59, RG-6 and RG-6 Quad shield cables
- Adjustable crimp stroke enables tool to work with SealSmart and other manufacturers’ compression connectors
- F, RCA and BNC Connector crimping adapters included (spare adapters available)
- 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- Compatible with all EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 Connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations.
- Patented crimp-and-trim system delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ Connectors
- Zero-flex frame prevents torque loss
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360° of connector support
- Full surface-to-surface contact delivers uniform crimp force
- Built-in cutter for flat and round cable
- Built-in stripper for round and flat cable
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- 13100C PRO Punchdown Tool
- Terminate and trim wires in 66, 110, Krone and BIX-style cross connect blocks and in 110 and 630 wall jack modules
- Bayonet-style (twist and lock) blade retention socket is compatible with industry standard tools and blades
- Spring-loaded for fast, low effort wire seating and termination
- Adjustable HI/LO impact settings are precisely controlled to meet industry standard 8762D specification
- Will not damage sensitive circuitry
- Embedded rubber finger grip
- Spare blade storage compartment in tool handle
- 13002C 110 Punchdown Blade
- Bayonet-style (twist and lock) blades are compatible with all industry standard punchdown tools
- Manufactured from high-carbon tool steel
- Heat-treated for durability
- 11021 8" F Connector Assembly and Removal Tool
- 7/16” hex socket for mating and un-mating
- 3/8-32 threaded end for connector assembly
- Rugged extruded plastic handle
- Long-life chrome finish