With its three sets of six different gels, the Rogue Flash Gels Color Correction Kit from ExpoImaging makes it easy to correct or experiment with the colors in your photographs. Choose from a variety of six different Lee gels for yellows, blues, greens and white to punch up an image with color, or create mood.
You can also use the correction gels to balance your flash to ambient light. Their flash coverage area measures 3.0 x 2.5" (7.6 x 6.3 cm)--total filter length with tabs is 6.0" (15.2 cm). They are large enough to cover even the largest flash heads, and they can be creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired.
Each gel has the LEE Filter name, the gel's measured f/stop loss value, and (when appropriate) the corresponding Kelvin color temperature correction and standard camera white balance icon. This is all printed directly onto the gel so you always know what you're going to get. The stated f/stop loss values are measured using a Sekonic light meter in a controlled test. These values compare the metered exposure of the bare flash with the metered exposure using the Rogue Gels placed over the flash head.
All of this comes in a kit that also includes three Rogue Gel-Bands to attach the gels, three of each gel color, and a durable padded storage pouch with quick reference insert to help you keep your gels safe and organized. Shooting photographs using an appropriate color correction gel, and corresponding camera white balance setting, will improve the color consistency and color balance of your images, making their colors either truer to life, or creatively controlled for a particular style or mood.
- 18 Total Flash Gels & 3 Rogue Gel-Bands
- You'll have three copies of six different gels, making it easy to create truer balanced colors, or a dramatic style, to all of your photographs. Each of the gels have their corresponding LEE name, f/stop loss value, and Kelvin color temperature (when appropriate) all printed directly onto the gel.
- Universal Design With Quick & Easy Gel Attachment Method
- The innovative tabbed design of the gels means you can quickly attach them to dozens of different speedlight brands, including: Canon, Konica, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Quantum, Sigma, Sony, Vivitar and more.
- Includes Storage Pouch & Reference Guide
- A durable padded storage pouch with quick reference insert is included in the kit in order to help you keep your gels organized and protected when not in use.