The QuickBooks Point of Sale Basic 2013 with Hardware from Intuit gives you detailed sales and inventory reports that inform you what is selling and what is not. You can also keep track of your customer's shopping history so you can delight them with personalized service and rewards.Point of Sale now includes a mobile feature that lets you accept credit and debit cards on your mobile phone or tablet- all mobile sales and inventory information syncs with your software keeping your records accurate and up-to-date. Point of Sale is easy to set up so most retailers can start using the software the same day.
- Detailed Sales and Inventory Reports
Instant reports provide information regarding your top selling products, loyal customers and sales data for any time period you choose.
Save inventory tracking time. No manual tracking required; your inventory is updated with every sale, order and return.
- Customer Center
The Customer Center helps you keep track of your customers and their shopping habits
Automatically track and reward your loyal customers
Easily access key customer information, like birthdays or last item purchased
Quickly let your customers know whether or not an item is in stock
Retain your customers with loyalty programs, gift cards and personalized e-mail reminders, updates and specials
Automatically generate letters and customer mailing labels
Target top customers for an event or promotion
- Accept Payments on Your Mobile Device
Accept payments and track inventory on your mobile device (smartphone or tablet).
All sales and inventory information instantly syncs with your POS software so you can stay on top of your business no matter where you make your next sale
- Transfer Data to QuickBooks Accounting Software with a Click
- If you are a QuickBooks user, all your information automatically syncs with your QuickBooks Financial software Transfer data to QuickBooks Accounting software with a click. You will not have to worry about data entry errors from retyping data and will be better prepared at tax time.
- Easy to Set up
Point of Sale is easy to set up. You can start using the software the same day.
Use the simple Setup Interview to get started quickly and easily
If you already have lists of customers, items or vendors, you can quickly import them from QuickBooks Accounting software or Microsoft Excel 5 to help save time on manual data entry
You will also find in-product video tutorials to guide you through the most important daily tasks
- Save Time and Money
Start accepting payments instantly. Simply activate your Payments Account and you are ready to go. No application required
With an integrated payment solution from Intuit and a low-cost card reader, you can easily record and authorize transactions. There is no need to re-key data and risk making data entry errors.
No costly terminal or extra phone line needed
Rates are competitive and perfect for retailers who accept many payments each day
Low monthly service fees
Low transaction fees (Rates as low as 1.64%)
No set up fees
No cancellation fees
- Get the Hardware You Need for a Complete System
- With Point of Sale, you get hardware that is guaranteed to work seamlessly with your software. This bundle includes Point of Sale Basic software and a Receipt Printer, Cash Drawer, Barcode Scanner, Credit Card Reader for your PC and a Mobile Credit Card Reader 1