The Platinum Tools 100002 EZ-RJ45 Convenience Pack (Clamshell Packaging) is assembled for the installer who needs the complete EZ-RJ45 system to add to the existing tool bag. Packaged to fit your budget with your choice of the original 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool and 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connectors.
The 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool is designed to quickly crimp and cut the wires of the EZ-RJ45 Connector in an easy and simple operation. The ratcheted straight-action crimping motion ensures a uniform crimp every cycle. It features precision-cast crimping dies for superior accuracy. It has a built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin. All steel frames with rust-resistant black oxide finish.
The 105003 EZ-RJ45 CAT5/5e Connector (200 Pieces) simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out from the front in order to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly at the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts also improve performance. Terminate with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool; crimp and trim in 1 cycle.
- 100004C EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tool
- For use with EZ-RJ45 CAT5/5e & Cat 6 Connectors
- Crimps and trims wires extended through EZ-RJ45 Connectors in a single cycle
- Features precision-cast crimping dies for superior accuracy
- Built-in wire cutter and stripper for silver satin
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- Also compatible with all standard modular plugs (except AMP)
- 105003 EZ-RJ45 CAT5/5e Connectors (200 Pieces)
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through the front of the connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wires; separate connectors not required, thus reducing inventory and confusion
- Reduces scrap by eliminating wasted crimps
- Simple one-piece design; bars or liners not required
- Use in Category 3-, 5-, 5e-, or 6-compliant data networks
- FCC & RoHS compliant
- UL rated
- Made in USA