The Platinum Tools 100007 EZ-RJPRO HD Convenience Pack is assembled for the installer who needs the complete EZ-RJ45 system to add to his existing tool bag; packaged to fit your budget with the original 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool and 50 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connectors packaged in a bag. All kits include detailed instructions.
The 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp tool is designed for the professional installer demanding consistent, reliable and repeatable terminations, every time. This heavy duty tool is the perfect solution when working with high performance, larger OD cables that are tougher to terminate due to larger wire gauges, thicker, harder insulation and pair separating splines. Overcome these connectivity obstacles and be assured that every termination will meet FCC specifications.
Each 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front, to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. It reduces the distance between the wire twists and contacts and also improves performance. Terminate with the patented EZ-RJ45 Crimp Tools - crimp and trim in one cycle.
- 100054C EZ-RJPRO HD Crimp Tool
- Compatible with all the EZ-RJ45 and EZ-RJ12/11 Connectors as well as all standard modular plugs, except AMP
- Ratcheted, high leverage and stable platform for consistent, repeatable terminations
- Patented crimp and trim system delivers a clean, flush trim on the extended conductors for all EZ Connectors
- Zero flex frame prevents torque loss
- Tool steel die head assembly provides 360 degrees of connector support
- Full surface to surface contact delivers uniform crimp force
- Built-in cutter for flat and round cable
- Built-in stripper for round and flat cable
- Laser marked with wiring guide for proper wire sequence
- 105003 EZ-RJ45 Cat 5/5e Connectors
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire – separate connectors not required, reducing inventory and confusion
- Reduces scrap by eliminating wasted crimps
- Simple one-piece design - bars or liners not required
- Use in Cat3, 5, 5E, or 6 compliant data networks
- FCC & RoHS compliant
- UL rated
- Manufactured in the USA. Patented