The ikan Canon LP-E6 includes the VX9e 8.9" HD-SDI field monitor, a Canon LP-E6, plate, charger, the SM201 shoe mount, an AC adapter, and a hard metal carrying case.
The VX9e 8.9" HD-SDI field monitor has peaking and false color features and 5 custom color temperature presets (9300K / 6500K / 5600K) and clip guide. The monitor also features monochrome and a peaking feature, which highlight the desired focus area in a bright, silver outline. The monitor has a resolution of 1024 x 600 and is well-suited to a variety of applications.
- Equipped with a monochrome peaking feature, which highlights the desired focus area in a bright, silver outline. The operator adjusts the focus control until the silver indicator outlines on the desired area are sharp, indicating optimal focus. For best results, be sure that the subject is properly exposed.
- False Color
- The false color feature utilizes a full spectrum of assigned color indicators, ensuring shot exposure. By adjusting the camera's iris, the subject of the image changes color based on specific brightness values indicating optimal exposure.
- Adjustable Under Exposure & Over Exposure Warning
- It gives the operator full control of the monitor's false color brightness values. By setting the preferred IRE exposure limits, the operator is warned when the image exposure is exceeding or falling under the preset IRE limit, providing customizable, full-image exposure control.
- Clip Guides
- Offers adjustable upper clip guide levels to accurately display overexposed images in any shooting condition. The operator simply assigns the upper IRE as per preference and any exposure over the set IRE limit flashes in a vivid purple, indicating only the overexposed area.