The ikan VX7I-DK-E6 Field Monitor Deluxe Kit includes the VX7i 7" 3G-SDI LCD monitor with IPS Panel, the BP2-E6 Canon battery plate, a Canon-style battery & charger, the cold shoe mount, an AC adapter, and a hard metal carrying case.
Equipped with screen tally and HDMI loop-through, peaking, false color, DSLR scaling and clip guides, and a resolution of 1280 x 800, the VX7i monitor is well-suited to a variety of applications. The monitor also features monochrome and a color peaking feature, which highlight the desired focus area in a bright, red outline.
The BP2-E6 Canon Battery Plate is compatible with any Canon 5D Mark II & III, 7D & 60D battery.
- Equipped with a color peaking feature, which highlights the desired focus area in a bright, red outline. The operator adjusts the focus control until the red indicator outlines on the desired area are razor sharp, indicating optimal focus. For best results, be sure that the subject is properly exposed.
- False Color
- The false color feature utilizes a full spectrum of assigned color indicators, ensuring shot exposure. The under / over luminance warning enables video professionals to get the quality they desire every time. By adjusting the camera's iris, the subject of the image changes color based on specific brightness values indicating optimal exposure.
- DSLR Scaling
- Enables users to extend their DSLR camera's HDMI video output to any option of four: Normal, 3:2, 16:9 or full screen - convenience made simple.
- Movable Pixel-To-Pixel
- 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows a video professional to view on individual elements in the shot for seeing optimum detail.
- Clip Guides
- Offers adjustable upper clip guide levels to accurately display overexposed images in any shooting condition. The operator simply assigns the upper IRE as per preference and any exposure over the set IRE limit flashes in a vivid purple, indicating only the overexposed area.