The ikan D7 Field Monitor Deluxe Kit with Canon LP-E6 Power includes a D7 7" on-camera monitor, a Canon LP-E6 type battery plate, a battery, charger, AC adapter, shoe mount adapter, and black and silver hard carrying case.
The D7 features a 1280 x 800 HD IPS display with a 178° viewing angle, 800:1 contrast ratio, and 400 nit brightness. It has an HDMI input, a 3G-SDI input and 3G-SDI loop-output, and a headphone jack. Image analysis tools consist of monochrome and color peaking, false color with adjustable under/over luminance warnings, clip guide with adjustable threshold, 1:1 movable pixel-to-pixel, and DSLR scaling, which lets you view DSLR signals in normal, 3:2, 16:9, and full screen aspect ratios. The monitor's high-resolution display highly enhances the usefulness of these tools.
The D7 weighs 1 lb and is 1" thick. All the buttons are located at the upper corners, towards the back of the panel, and four of these buttons are assignable. An EXIT button and rotary wheel together control the menu, and an INPUT button selects between the SDI and HDMI inputs.
- Kit Includes
- D7 7" HD SDI/HDMI on-camera monitor
- Canon LP-E6 type battery plate, battery, and charger
- AC adapter
- Shoe mount adapter
- Black and silver hard carrying case
- Key D7 Features
- 1280 x 800 high-definition resolution
- IPS screen with 178° viewing angle
- 800:1 contrast ratio
- Monochrome and color peaking
- False color with adjustable under and over luminance warnings
- Clip guide with adjustable threshold
- 1:1 movable pixel-to-pixel
- DSLR scaling
- Four assignable buttons