The ikan 7” D7w HD-SDI LCD Field Monitor with Waveform Deluxe Kit includes the BP5-E6 DV Battery Plate, a battery, battery charger, hard case, and the SM201 Heavy Duty Camera Shoe Mount.
The D7w Monitor is an on camera field monitor (digital only) designed for the video professional who utilizes various input types and power options. Its durable aluminum construction dissipates heat and enhances the D7w monitor’s longevity. The D7w is equipped with peaking and false color features, and has an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel that helps deliver vibrant colors and good viewing angles.
The IBC-E6 Canon 5D Compatible Battery is designed to be used with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark II, 60D, and 7D DSLR cameras.
- This essential feature assists with the calibration of professional video cameras. It shows the overall brightness of the image, assisting the video professional in correcting exposure. The waveform feature also checks the evenness of the lighting when lighting a chromakey or the background.
- The vectorscope feature helps set and verify skin tones and monitor white balance. It also verifies and checks the overall tint and hue of an image.
- RGB Parade
- The RGB parade splits the image into separate red, green, and blue channels and shows you the color values for each. RGB Parade is fundamental in balancing out the shadow region when leveling a shot. Furthermore, this feature helps the video professional to instantly see what color cast might be in an image; thus, making it helpful when verifying the white balance.
- 1280 x 800 IPS HD Panel
- The IPS HD Panel delivers near perfect viewing angles for crisp, clear shots on the field, which means less time in the editing room.
- Durable Aluminum Construction
- The D7w monitor frame is constructed with heavy-duty aluminum alloy, making it suitable for the video professional bouncing from set to set. Its solid, roughed design ensures the D7w performs well even in the rough terrains. Its durable chassis protects the monitor from the elements and unpredictable weather ensuring the monitor's reliability and longevity.
- Battery System
- This monitor is compatible with Canon E-6 battery.
- This monitor is equipped with both monochrome and color peaking features, which highlight the desired focus area in a bright, red outline. The operator adjusts the focus control until the red indicator outlines on the desired area are razor sharp, indicating optimal focus.
- False Color
- The false color feature utilizes a full spectrum of assigned color indicators, ensuring flawless shot exposure. The under/over luminance warning enables the video professional to get the quality they desire every time. By adjusting the camera's Iris, the subject of the image changes color based on specific brightness values indicating optimal exposure.
- DSLR Scaling
- The DSLR scaling function enables users to extend their DSLR camera's HDMI video output to any option such as normal, 3:2, 16:9, or full screen.
- Movable Pixel-To-Pixel
- The D7w monitor's 1:1 pixel-to-pixel mapping allows the video professional to emphasize on individual chosen elements in the shot. This feature is essential for capturing optimum detail.
- Clip Guides
- The D7w monitor offers adjustable upper clip guide levels to accurately display overexposed images in any shooting condition. The operator simply assigns the upper IRE to their preference and any exposure over the set IRE limit will flash in a vivid purple, indicating only the over exposed area.