Protect up to 4TB of your data against disasters such as fires and water damage with the 4TB SoloPRO Fire and Waterproof USB 2.0/eSATA External Hard Drive from ioSafe. Well-suited for business and enterprise environments and compatible with Windows, Windows Server, Mac, and Linux, the SoloPRO can protect your data in fire at up to 1550°F / 843°C for up to 30 minutes. If fully submersed in fresh or salt water, the SoloPRO will protect your data at a depth of up to 10' / 3m for up to 72 hours.
In the event of a disaster, ioSafe provides a 5-year data recovery service which is a one-time-use no-questions-asked data and hardware recovery service that covers any loss, no matter the reason. In the event that data recovery is not able to be accomplished in-house, ioSafe provides up to $5,000 towards further forensic data recovery efforts, and even ships you a replacement unit while yours is being repaired.
The SoloPRO operates on 80 - 264VAC at 50/60 Hz and its typical power consumption is less than 25W. It includes a USB cable, an eSATA cable, and a power supply.
- Fire Protection
Protects data from loss up to 1550°F for up to 30 minutes per ASTM E119.
DataCast endothermic fire insulation technology protects your data from extreme heat. The DataCast formulation forms a chemical bond with water molecules that, at temperatures above 160°F, releases water vapor to limit the internal temperature of the unit during a fire.
- Water Protection
Protects data from loss up to 10ft for 72 hours.
HydroSafe water barrier technology is designed to protect data loss from fresh or salt water damage, including full immersion. While keeping your data dry, the HydroSafe technology still allows heat to dissipate during normal operation
- Data Recovery Service
- ioSafe Data Recovery Service (DRS) provides a 5-year, one-time-use no-questions-asked data and hardware recovery service. For any loss, no matter the reason, ioSafe will ship, attempt recovery, spend up to $5,000 per terabyte on forensic recovery if required, and send data back on a replacement product. The first use of DRS has no deductible. DRS Pro is intended for our prosumer and business users by covering the ioSafe device and the connected server or PC up to $5,000 per TB
- Theft Protection
- With a built in Kensington security slot and anti-theft tab, securing the ioSafe SoloPRO to any surface is fast and simple, and helps keeps your data protected in the event of a break-in. Securing the drive also prevents the drive from moving during a disaster
- Business-Class Compatibility
- With eSATA connectivity, the ioSafe SoloPRO is built to work with your Windows Server, Linux, Windows, and Mac environments. Please be aware that Windows Server and Linux are only fully supported with eSATA.
- eSATA/USB 2.0
- With data transfer rates up to 3 Gb/s, the eSATA/USB 2.0 SoloPRO combines internal drive performance and connectivity with the freedom of external storage. The eSATA interface provides plug-and-play connectivity to servers. With added plug-and-play USB 2.0 connectivity and data transfer speeds up to 480 Mb/s, you can use your ioSafe with virtually any Mac or PC
- Active Airflow Cooling
- For optimum operating temperature, FloSafe active airflow cooling technology provides cooling airflow through the enclosure and across the disk drives during normal operating conditions. If destructive heat levels are sensed, such as in a fire, the FloSafe vent is designed to protect your data from the extreme heat