The EZ-RJ45 CAT6+ Connector (Jar of 100) simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out from the front in order to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly at the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts also improves performance.
- Works with solid or stranded wire
- Simple one piece design...no bars or liners
- FCC and RoHS compliant
- UL rated
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- Category 6 performance as per EIA / TIA B.2.
- For use in Category 6-compliant data networks
- Faster terminations with reduced scrap
- Patented and manufactured in USA