The Battery Grip for Lumix DMC-GH3 Digital Camera from Panasonic is designed for the Panasonic GH3 digital mirrorless camera and accepts one Lithium-Ion battery in addition to the battery in the camera body. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your GH3, especially in the vertical position. This battery grip features an alternate shutter release button and additional control buttons and command dials to facilitate shooting when the camera is held in the portrait orientation. In addition, it is designed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and a holder for the camera's contact cover so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed. The grip is weather-sealed to match the durability of the GH3.
- Compatible with the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Digital Camera
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, exposure, white balance and ISO buttons and command dials.
- Accepts one Lithium-Ion battery and in addition to the battery in the camera, effectively doubles the camera's battery life and shooting time.
- Ergonomically designed to be comfortable in palm, features anti-slip rubber gripping, a securely locking battery chamber door and tripod mounting socket.
- Contains a contact cover holder to store the grip's electronic contact cover when the grip is mounted