The PG-31 Power Grip for SD1 Merrill DSLR Camera from Sigma is a battery grip designed for the SD1 DSLR camera and accepts one or two BP-21 Lithium-Ion batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your SD1, especially in the vertical position. This battery grip features an alternate shutter release button to facilitate shooting when the camera is held in the portrait orientation. In addition, it is designed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and a holder for the camera's contact cover so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed.
- Compatible with the SD1 Merrill Digital SLR Camera
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button.
- Accepts one or two BP-21 Lithium-Ion batteries and effectively doubles the camera's battery life and shooting time. In addition, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery.
- Ergonomically designed to be comfortable in palm, features anti-slip rubber gripping, a securely locking battery chamber door and tripod mounting socket.
- Contains a contact cover holder to store its electronic contact cover when the grip is mounted.